Monday, February 3, 2014

February Bulletin Boards

For this month's bulletin board, my kiddies wrote a narrative paragraph telling what they would do if they had a love-bot. I told them to imagine their love-bot was their valentine for Valentine's Day and to think of things they would do with them. We came up with a list of ideas including buy them flowers, go to the movies, go out to dinner, buy them jewelry, and make them breakfast. Then we created our cute little love-bots. They got a kick out of them!






We were learning about fractions, so I had my students color parts of shapes and write the fraction they colored in on each shape. 


February is American Heart Month, so my students wrote two things they do to keep their heart healthy. They had so much fun creating their healthy heart characters!





No comments:

Post a Comment